Simple Tangerine Orange

Friday, March 02, 2012

Lately, my days are more than hectic because I currently started two new jobs, including an intern. Yea, having three jobs affects me not having a free time plus makes me completely crazy. Most of the time I sleep for only a few hours... NAY!!!!  Regardless, I LOVE my jobs!!!!! Whenever I work there, I can obtain new skills, new learning, and new connections. My boss at both places are very understanding, kind, and super helpful :) I feel so trusted that makes me really happy and encourages me to work so hard. I just wish to have more sleep hours, though....

Although it drives me crazy, it's completely better than being bored or no job. Last year when I was waiting for my visa to be approved, I was so sick of having nothing to do and hated I didn't have chances to get dressed to get out of my house. Plus, having a responsible job really makes me feel I am such an independent working woman!!!!! The more you work, the more money you can get, right? That means I can shop MORE!!!!!

 LEOPARD EAR MUFF: Charlotte Russe
FUR COAT: H&M
WHITE HIGH WASTED PANTS: From Japan
TIGHTS: GAP
BOOTS: Old Navy

TANGERINE SHEER TOP: Buffalo Exchange 
WHITE HIGH WASTED PANTS: From Japan
BELT: Goodwill
TIGHTS: GAP
BOOTS: Old Navy


 EARRING: ALDO
RINGS: H&M
WATCH: From JAPAN
BRACELET: Charlotte Russe
NECKLACE: Forever21

It's kinda hard to see, but the dotted color is PINK <3


Love my hair, esp my bang :) cuz it's slightly different from a usual bang. 
Sometime I am not in a mood for having a "CUTE" bang....



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    Thank you so much for reading!  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Hope you all have a sweet and lovely one!! 
XOXO

You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

  1. wow! i find your blog very good and interesting *-* the outfit is very cute :3

    now im following u <3

    love

    lan beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfits and really lovely accessories!

    <3 rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very pretty, love your blouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *