Hello New Babies, You guys are KILLER!

Friday, June 28, 2013



 MINT DOUBLE STRAP TREND HEEL & BLACK LACE UP HEELS
(Both are from Windsor. My new favorite online shopping site!)



____________________________________________




 How GORGEOUS are these summer heels, right?! I absolutely adore them so freaking much! I have tended to buy platforms lately because they add some height and they are easier to walk around in. But this  time,  these were just too attractive to pass up...

I am currently obsessed with shoes that feature clear heels and ankle straps, and these mint mid-strap heels are so on trend, plus they have what I love! I've never had any shoes in mint, so why not?! I've worn them a couple of times already, and they are fab (of course!) and are actually quite comfortable!!! I was able to shop with these heels for more than 8 hours! Plus, I can wear them with a casual look all the way to a mid-dressy look. How versatile!!

I also have wanted to get black summer heels, and omg... these lace up heels are RIGHT ON! They are extremely LOVELY, FUN, and TRENDY, aren't they? Oh, and they are such a stand-out piece of any outfit! I really needed some dressy summer heels for special occasions, so I am so glad to have found them at Windsor. If you want to add up something to your look that really makes a statement,  these black lace are definitely the ones!

Best of all, both pairs were actually under $40... Can you believe that?  I just visited their store again and quickly surfed the shoe section. They added a lot more of amazing shoes, boots, sandals -- all under $40!!!!!!!. So please check them out now!

I really can't wait to share with you all about how I style them up!!!! :)

P.S. Thank you very much Windsor for making my summer much funner!!!


____________________________________________


 

♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *