You Are Always Gonna Be My Love

Friday, February 14, 2014

 Photographed by Eric Paguio


FUR COAT & SHORT SCUBA SKIRT: H&M
TURTLENECK TOP & HEART CHARM: LOWRYS FARM (Japanese Brand)
HEART PRINT TIGHTS (similar HERE): ASOS
PINK WEDGE HEELS (similar HERE): UrbanOG
M.A.B TOTE MINI: Rebecca Minkoff
NECKLACE: Nasty Gal
JEWEL EARRINGS: ALDO
GOLD BELT: Thrifted

__________________________



Hi LOVEs! and.....


♥♥♥ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ♥♥♥


I had hoped to post this look the day before Valentine's as my second V-day inspired outfit but was unable to because I left sick yestrday and had to spend time in bed to get some rest! But heyyy --- what is a better Valentine's present than a good outfit, huh?  Here you go! :)

This photoshoot was one of the best ones I've ever had! Not just because I really love the outfit, but also because I can't get enough of my new hair and color! And I am overjoyed with how beautifully my photographer friend, Eric, captured me through his lens... This series offers more head shots than usual... I just couldn't choose which one was the best! :P

Even though I can't share today with my valentine, this outfit is definitely the one I would wear to celebrate my day. While the first look highlights the color red and showcases cuteness and femininity for a younger woman, this outfit focuses on elegance and the seductive nature of a mature woman. That's why I styled it up with all-black to elevate the polished and chic touch, including the outerwear and the bag. Just a little note, the black fur coat is really a go-to item that you shouldn't miss this winter season. It keeps you bundled up for sure, and you can't go wrong wearing it with any style... I am so glad to have snagged this one when it was on sale for  ~$10 at H&M! Score!
I'd been looking for a skirt with some flares for a long time and finally found the perfect one at H&M. Thanks to the ruffle hems, it gives a nice amount of charm to the look. How can I not love the skirt? Simple but elegant! I love the skirt so much!
 Of course, I wanted to add some characteristic colors and items from Valentine's Day. So I topped it off with the ASOS heart print tights and UrbanOG pretty pink wedge heels. Oh, and don't forget to complement the look with gold accessories and a hint of red lips!


Wishing you all a very lovely and sweet Valentine's Day! Happy a day of love!!!
Kisses and Hugs xoxo

__________________________




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. I love your tights!!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit
    Super nice pics
    Very good :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/cold-hangar.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *