Street Sport Luxe

Tuesday, March 11, 2014



Photographed by Eric Paguio


BASEBALL CAP: Aritzia
REVERSIBLE BOMBER JACKET: Isabel Marant pour H&M
CROPPED TOP & NECKLACES (similar HERE): Forever 21
JOGGERS & STRAP HEELS: Dress To Kill Miami
EARRINGS: Charlotte Russe
WHITE CLUTCH: ZARA



__________________________________




Hi LOVEs!
I am very sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have a lot of outfits to share, but I've been working on a new project over the last week, which I am going to announce very soon! Please stay tuned to hear what it is all about! It promises to be exciting!!! :)

This outfit is also inspired by the sporty trend, like the one in my previous post. I am a total sucker for that trend! But in contrast with the previous look, today's look is edgier and has more of a street-style vibe. I had been looking for a nice pair of faux leather sweat pants/joggers, and this pair from Dress To Kill Miami is just right on. They are just like regular sweat pants, yet way more fashion-forward. They are loose-fitting from waist to bottom, so I can literally wear them all day long. I can even go to sleep in them.  Also they could be worn from day to night because of the faux leather material.  I paired them with a Forever 21 cropped sweater to offer a peek of my tummy for a touch of sex appeal. I elevated the sporty-ness by wearing a Aritzia baseball cap and bomber jacket, which are essentials to easily achieve the style.
Joggers and strap heeled sandals are the perfect combo! I actually didn't have a black pair. To my surprise, these strap heels are also from Dress To Kill Miami and are so fab and comfy! They are only slightly platform, so it prevents my feet from getting tired so easily. I am pretty sure I am going to wear them a lot over the spring and summer!
I finished the look with silver accessories ( I love double necklaces!) and a pop of red lips! Oh and don't forget my new awesome white clutch from ZARA! 
"STRESSED BUT WELL DRESSED" 
Soooo true!

I hope you like how I styled for the sporty group!
Again, don't miss the exciting announcement I will make this week :)

Wising you all a good start of the week! 



__________________________________




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. awww man, this is ooozing sass! Love it! Your necklace is really wicked too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pants so much!!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *