WHITE WANG.

Tuesday, December 02, 2014


Photographed by Marcus Annable // Georgetown


TOP :: Alexander Wang x H&M dress, Aritzia bralette
OUTERWEAR :: From Japan
BAG :: Nasty Gal (adore this and this)
SHOES :: Jeffrey Campbell via Nasty Gal ( adore these)
ACCESSORIES :: Alexander Wang x H&M sunglasses, Forever 21 earrings, c/o Charlotte Russe necklace, MAC 'cyber' lip color

 


______________


Hi LOVEs, and happy December!!! <3
You know, exactly a month ago tons of fashion mavens around the world were extremely thrilled to get their hands on the new Alexander Wang x H&M collection, including me, of course! The night before the collection was released, I camped out with my friends from 11pm!!! That's right, I spent  9.5 hours waiting outside, and I wasn't even at the front of the line! Luckily I was there with friends, and one of them lives 5 mins away from the store and another friend brought a tent! I know it sounds crazy, doesn't it? But it was TOTALLY worth waiting such a long time because I was able to pick up what I wanted to, and on today's post I finally can share with you guys my first Alexander Wang x H&M look!!!!

I gotta tell you, this look is by far one of my favorite street fashion outfits of 2014. Even though I've always wanted to own Alexander Wang pieces, I never had a chance before, so I can't thank H&M enough for collaborating with him so that the broader population could get cut-off versions of his clothes! For instance, I am totally obsessed with this white dress that definitely shows his outstanding design! Look at these laser-cut and sheer stripe pattens on the dress! It's so unique yet fashion-forward and polished. The amazing thing about this dress is its versatility... I could wear it as a dress or as a top! I can't wait to style this dress in many different ways, like layering up into an all white look!
For today's look I wanted to go for a grunge street style, so I paired with my favorite JC spike booties, accessorized with silver jewelry and a hologram bag to add some color, then topped it off by wearing a vampy lipstick. These "WANG" sunglasses are just so perfect for this look, and I love them so much! I literally have been carrying these killer ones wherever I go.

Hope you enjoy how I styled my picks from the collection, and please look forward to another AW x H&M collection outfit soon to be published, which also has a street style vibe but in a completely different way!

Have a lovely Tuesday and stay warm!     




______________



Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Hahaha, oh man, this sounds like a fun thing to do, even thought I suppose the long hours of waiting wasn't that fun :D Good thing the friend bought a tent!
    The wait was worth it, because you look exquisite! I don't like the Alexander Wang collection at all this year, but you make it look fantastic, I love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *