90's Denim Babe

Thursday, October 01, 2015

Channeling my inner 90's babe.


Photographed by Jason Nakaya  //  

JACKET: Forever 21 (Similar HERE or HERE)
TOP: ASOS (Adore THIS or THIS)
JEANS: c/o Ami Clubwear (Similar HERE or HERE)
SUNNIES: c/o FREYRS 
LIPSTICK: Milani - Black Cherry
BAG: Duex Lux 
SHOES: GUESS (old, similar HERE or HERE

_________

Hi LOVEs!!!
Do you have the problem when you decide just to do a little window shopping but end up buying something because the price is too good to pass it up? Well...that always happens to me whenever I go to Forever 21. And that's how I scored this perfect denim jacket! It was one of the deals of the week and was only $21, and once I tried it on, there was no way I could resist it.  Even though I have really narrow shoulders, the fit is amazing and I didn't have one with this length yet. I can imagine that this classic jacket can be worn in any season and makes me look so stylish. For the current season I would layer something underneath like a huge sweater, style it with a chunky scarf and a beanie or hat, or put another outerwear over it... The options are endless...!

This time, I wanted to make a 90's inspired look around this jacket since I already have this crazy (in a good way of course) mermaid/colorful hair. What would the 90's fashion be without denim styles? You know, history tends to repeat itself and that saying definitely comes up in the fashion and beauty world. So I just mixed up a lot of 90's fashion and beauty staples to create the look, which I paired the jacket with a high waisted denim and a cropped top. I should have swapped the chain neckless to a choker, but adding my new clear aviator gives a fresh and fun effect to the look with a cooler 90's vibe. I opted for a pair of gold pumps so that the look is elevated in more chic way. 
I recently ran into this beautiful deep berry lipstick from Milani when I did massive cosmetic shopping with Fred Meyer. ( The haul post is coming soon! ) I've been so in love with it. It's not too dark, yet it's deep enough for a pop of edginess! Guess what, it matches the bag! 

I am going to my FIRST Halloween party tonight and will be modeling with an awesome costume and makeup, so hung out with me via Instagram or Snapchat -- @fashionistaika
It's almost Friday, hang in there babes! ♥


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. Can't go wrong with a pair of heels and a denim jacket! :)

    As someone who grew up as a teenager during the 90's.. I love your look! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *