White Denim Overall In 2 Ways

Sunday, March 27, 2016

I just realized that this is my first denim overall in many many years! You have no idea how much I love it!
Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  Seattle Center 

TOP ::  c/o She In ( or similar HERE or HERE in shirt )
OVERALL  ::  Free People ( similar and affordable HERE & HERE
JACKET  ::  ZARA (old, similar color HERE  or adore this blue one HERE )
SHOES :: JustFab (old, similar HERE & HERE )
HEELS  ::  ALDO (on sale! or similar HERE )
BAG  :: c/o Forever 21 (sold out, adore HERE & HERE )
HAT :: Forever 21 

_________


Hi LOVEs!!!! How has your weekend been so far? I unexpectedly caught a cold this Friday, so I've been living in my bed since then.. It always sucks when the weather is so nice out, and you can't do anything but stay at home and try to get better. I haven't fully recuperated yet, but hopefully I will get better soon! Stay healthy, everyone!

Early in March, I was so pleased to get my hands on this washed white denim overall from Free People! Isn't it so cute? Available in 5 different colors, and I chose the one in white because I only have one other pair of white denim! I think, wearing an overall for spring/summer is one of the chicest go-to outfits, and this time, I decided to style it in two different ways by simply switching my shoes and removing my hat, to make a casual look a bit more polished. It's been so long since I've owned an overall, that I was actually browsing Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest for styling inspirations, when I received this striped top from She In! Needless to say, they go perfectly  together! I paired them with metallic oxford shoes and a pastel biker jacket for some layers. Then topped it off with a fedora hat to add a playful touch.
For a more polished overall look, I swapped the oxfords for these ALDO beautiful studded pumps (on sale!) Although it may not seem like much of difference, it definitely elevated the look a little bit. I am sure you will see me in my white overall many times this spring and summer because I just can't resist this cute new piece! Stay tuned for more looks and styles incorporating this overall!

Have an restful Sunday, cutie pies! 

Shop My Look
_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *